Marlowe and Helen Kinkade purchased the Kinkade Funeral Chapel from Harold Anderson and John Stingley in 1967. Before that time the chapel was operated as the Anderson-Stingley Funeral Home since the early 1900’s.
Kinkade Funeral Chapel has been a South Dakota Corporation since 1992 and we are proud to serve Sturgis and the surrounding Black Hills Area.
Kinkade Funeral Chapel
1235 Junction Ave
Sturgis, SD 57785