Funeral Service Packages:
We are here to provide the type of service that is meaningful to your family. We offer traditional burial, cremation, or any service that you desire for your loved ones.
If it is the wish of the family to have a traditional funeral service and the casket is purchased at Kinkade Funeral Chapel, our basic service charge is $1860.00.This includes professional services, use of facilities, transportation, and funeral supplies. Additional charges will be casket, vault, and cash advances (cemetery charges, honorariums, flowers, death certificates, lunch, etc.)
- Alternative Selections:
Selections available other than a traditional service. They include:
- Forwarding Remains to Another Funeral Home:
- The charge includes removal of remains, basic services of staff, embalming, necessary authorizations, minimum shipping container and local transportation to airport. This charge does not include any rites or ceremonies.
- Receiving Remains for Graveside Services:
- This service includes graveside ceremony, transportation for clergyman, viewing prior to services, and caring for notices and arrangements for graveside services.
- Receiving Remains for Complete Funeral Service and Burial etc.:
- This service includes complete services of funeral director and staff, equipment and necessary transportation.
- Graveside Service
- This service includes transfer of remains, basic services of funeral director and staff, embalming, visitation, and funeral coach to cemetery.
- Memorial Service
- This service includes complete services of funeral director and staff, equipment, and all necessary supplies.
- Graveside Rites for Cremains
- This service includes basic services of funeral director and staff and making all arrangements with the cemetery of your choice.
Necessary Funeral Preparation:
Making the necessary arrangements after the death of a loved one can be a daunting task. We want to be there to handle as much of that burden for you as possible. We developed the following checklist to help you provide us with the information we need to best serve you.
The first thing you will want to do is contact us at 605-347-3336. We will immediately go to work to care for the deceased and help with the funeral arrangements. At your convenience we will want to discuss the following information:
- Vital Statistics
- Full Name
- Last Permanent Address
- Social Security Number
- Education Level
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Marital Status
- Usual Occupation
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Maiden Name
- Survivors and City/ State of their Residence
- Personal History
- Military Service
- DD214/ Honorable Discharge
- Memberships/ Affiliations
- General Biographical Information
- Service Information
- Type Of Service
- Desired Location of Service
- Date and Time of Service
- Officiating Clergy
- Organist/ Singers
- Musical Selections
- Pallbearers/ Honorary
- Establishing a Memorial
- Lunch/ Fellowship
- Burial Information
- Do you own lots?
- Do you need to purchase a lot?
- Newspapers and Media
- Type of Casket/ Vault
- Floral Arrangements
- Clothing and Jewelry
- Photograph for Service Folder
- When we meet with you to make these arrangements we will cover these items. This will enable us to prepare the necessary permits, death certificates, and obituary notices.
- At this time we will also help you select a book, service folder, and thank you cards.
- After you provide us with this information we will contact the clergy, musicians, pallbearers, and the church. We will also arrange for lunch and make any other necessary arrangements for the service of your loved one.
1235 Junction Ave
Sturgis, SD 57785